Wednesday, February 9, 2011

BEST EVER BROWNIES!

I made these Brownies for the Superbowl. I love my brownie a bit cakey and my hubby loves fudgy brownies. Let me tell you, these are the best of both worlds. They are nice and cakey for me, because of the eggs....and they are fudgy, because of all that cocoa powder. Oh yeah....we ate the full 13x9 pan in yikes, 2.5 days. They are that good!!
 
 
 FUDGY CAKE BROWNIES
 
 This makes 24 Servings.....Prep time: 10 minutes+cooling  Bake time: 25 minutes+cooling

Ingredients

  • 1 cup butter
  • 3/4 cup baking cocoa
  • 4 eggs
  • 2 cups sugar
  • 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Get Baking:

  • In a saucepan, melt butter. Remove from heat and stir in cocoa, then let this mix cool completely. In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar until blended. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; in batches, add to the egg mixture. Stir in vanilla and the cooled chocolate mixture, blend well.
  • Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 26 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. ENJOY!!