Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Purex Crystals Dryer Sheets Review

I received the Purex Crystals Dryer Sheets to sample and review. Let me say this, they are extremely strong (scented). As soon as I opened the box, the scent filled my house. Even though they are stored away in a laundry cabinet now, you can still smell them. 


I really enjoyed these dryer sheets. I loved the scent; although, very strong. Maybe even a bit too strong. These sheets smell great, reduce static and help repel hair and lint. They claim to have 30 days of long-lasting freshness, but I cannot say if this is true or not. I've only used these for one week, but so far everything still smells very fresh, including my laundry cabinet. I believe they are heavily scented to help with the 30 days of freshness. I would highly recommend these based on the scent and how well they seem to work. Another perk is they are a built-in whole house air freshener.